I'll Be Go To He11 !!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
HA!

I am actually here looking for cooking/smoking tips because I saw one for the first time at the store and grabbed it.

C9A2DBE5-C79C-49A8-9F07-FCC4DC191618.jpeg

Reactions: JLeonard
They pretty much only have vac sealed pre-seasoned ones here unless I get one from a beef I've had processed.

Are you in Pa? I am starting to see them at Giant and Sam's club here.
Yes
Close to Gettysburg

After reading here I am going to smoke to 130* then rest. If that works well I will stock the freezer when I see them again.

This one had quite the fat cap which makes me want to try smoking brisket style next.

If it’s your first one might as well try it with some chimichurri sauce. Here is our recipe for it if you’re interested.

Attachments

• 763D59A5-2548-4CF0-9237-820B7B27967A.jpeg
    763D59A5-2548-4CF0-9237-820B7B27967A.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 9
I learned about tri-tip here on the forum. So glad I did, what a great cut. Congrats on your great find.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: TH-n-PA
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky