If you only had one book on BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Like many of you I had too many unused cooking books. Thinned the herd to Jeff’s book, one by Steve Raichlen, one by James Beard, and a couple Emeril’s. But also like you, mostly This forum for smoking, and internet sites (Like ATK or certain chefs on Food Network, mostly Emeril, Alton Brown, or Michael Simon) for other dishes.
This looks like an interesting book. I am going to see if it is in my local bookstore or library.

My problem... I never could narrow it down to just one. I have 3 or 4 dozen cookbooks on smoking and grilling. I know... it's a sickness. :emoji_laughing: But, like others, I have found that books are static, but the forum is interactive and informative. You'll always find something new, fresh or with a different twist online, and if you don't find what you're interested in, all you have to do is ask and you'll recieve numerous ideas. All that being said, I am partial to "How to Grill" because it lit a fire under me early on.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky