Identity theft ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Finally, I talked to someone at BOA who understood the problem and I feel good that its solved.

She said the charge is a subscription payment. There are problems with subs when people's payment source changes. She said the big players like Amazon, Google, Apple et. al. get their charges automatically moved to a new credit card number when the old one fails.

But she said that Sesame Credit Premium is not a big enough dog to warrant that and did not know how it was happening. So she put a stop payment to Sesame, something previous people I talked to should've done.

Evidently, whoever compromised my card back in January, signed up for a sub with Sesame Credit.

Reactions: tallbm
And btw, Sesame Credit Premium is a monthly service for identity theft protection. That makes my head swim.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky