I got a thermapen for father's day what did you get?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raymo76

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 8, 2011
Hey gang I haven't been posting all that much the last year but I am so excited that my wife and baby got me a thermapen for my first father's day that I had to come out of the woodwork. I hope all the fathers have a great day with their families today.

Well not a smoking item, but I got a new Panasonic ST60 series plasma TV.  The picture quality is stunning and beats any LED/LCD costing thousands more when set up right. The blacks are amazing in the 2013 Panasonic plasmas. Our 13 year old rear projection HD model finally gave up the ghost and it was time. 

Actually I have everything I need which includes my two beautiful children & spouse!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky