I am new to site, I am from St Charles Mo, and I am going to try to smoke some chicken and pork today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cspots

Original poster
May 14, 2022
I am fro the st Louis, Metro area (St Charles, MO) and I am going to try to smoke some chicken and pork steaks, if I can get my masterbuilt gas pro lit. I havent smoke anything in over 2 years. I have been in hospital or rehab center 10.5 months out of the last year. and I want some real food.
The igniter will not work, any suggestions? I haven't learned how to get up off the floor yet ( the took my leg) so I cannot get down ands light it from underneath
thanks cspots

• Sad
Reactions: negolien
Mine quit working about 2 months after I got it....I just use a long lighter and barely crack the gas til it catches from the inside.
Jim

Are you literally not seeing spark or just won't light ? Sitting that long, spiders like to do their business and plug up orifices and such. If possible blow things out for a clean burn.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky