Howdy from Ontario

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

low'n'slow

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Great White North
Hey folks -

Although I've had a Weber Genesis gas grill for a few years, I took the plunge yesterday at my local Canadian Tire store, which is selling a Centro Electric Digital Smoker (on sale this week for $199 CDN). I believe it's the same as the Masterbuilt.

I've used the Weber to do briskets, pulled pork, ribs, turkey breasts, and chickens, with decent results, but the electric smoker seemed too good (and too foolproof) to pass up. Can't wait to give it a try.

I'm looking forward to learning from everyone's expertise here!

welcome to SMF from a fellow Ontarian via Michigan

lots of friendly people here that are always willing to help and share their experiences

where yah from in Ontario? from the Soo here

Welcome to the SMF low'n'slow. I think you are the third Canadian member to purchase a Centro Electric Digital Smoker in the last week.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Good luck with your new smoker and glad you found us!!

Welcome aboard low'n'slow thats just how I like to do it to. Glad you joined up and hope you will stick around, it only gets better.

I think I like the idea of filling her up and letting Jessie just add a few chips while I'm at work. Fresh smoked food during the week - hotdog!

... Sounds almost fool proof. Got me thinking for sure!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Just outside Toronto and waiting for the weather to start looking like spring so I can start cooking!

Welcome to the SMF Family, low'n'slow. We're always glad to have another member from the Northern Territories join us in the pursuit of the thin blue.

Take a moment and sign up for Tulsa Jeff's free 5-day eCourse. It doesn't matter what type of smoker you use, the info in the course is worth the few minutes it takes to sign up.

Looking forward to your posts.

Hey neighbor! Welcome to SMF ...

I'm located in Woodstock, just down the 401.

Perhaps I'll see ya at the Canadian Open BBQ Competition in Barrie this summer.

I think you'll like it here ...
icon_biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky