How Not To Spend Your Anniversary

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Gary, I hope that you and the Mrs.enjoyed your anniversary.

Congratulations to you both, wishing you many more.

You can keep the snow for now, I've got about a month 

before we get it.

Ed

Congrats on the anniversary!!!

Looks like you got those bulbs planted in the nick of time too!! I'm hoping for a brown Christmas here in MN, but, that's not happening.

Congrats on the anniversary!!!

Looks like you got those bulbs planted in the nick of time too!! I'm hoping for a brown Christmas here in MN, but, that's not happening.

Thank you. I've been hoping for a green Christmas all my life. Im pretty sure we'd have to spend Christmas in Mexico to get one. Hmmmm...not a bad idea.

Gary

Betaboy,
I feel your pain. I live in a sub of St Paul, the refrigerator of USA and grew up in northern farm country north of Detroit Lakes, The deep freeze of USA. In 1996 the morning my step father passed away it was 61below. My step father brought my mother and I here from
San Antonio Texas, wish I was back there.....
I am seriously thinking about selling this big home and buying two smaller homes one in Minnesota for summer living, and one in warm country with a low due point for winter living. any thoughts about where that might be?
I love smoking and want to do it year round which is not possible here in Minnesota. Some would disagree with that but I dislike dealing with snow and cold weather more than I love smoking.

You are a wise man to keep such a lovely Linda happy! Splitting those bulbs will pay off big time when she sees the flowers next spring and remembers her husband's efforts.

Points for Linda. Anybody who looks that good deserves them!

I'll share a toast with She Who Must Be Obeyed to you and her anniversary even if it is a little late. Slainthe!

beercheer.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky