• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

How many of you use your water pan with your AMNPS?

Do you use water in the pan while using an AMNPS?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No, but I do something else to keep the meat moist (comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

muddydogs

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 19, 2016
I heard that before, but I clean mine before every use, and I have never had trouble seeing everything inside, except when the inside is covered with condensation & water streaks running down the glass.

Bear
Within a 1/2 to 1 hour my glass is either covered in water or smoke residue and I can't really see anything through it, doesn't bother me really. Once done smoking a little rubbing alcohol takes the crud right off. Paper towel used to clean the glass comes away with a nice brown smoke color to it.

dan skarr

Joined Aug 19, 2013
I love this forum, I've been adding water the entire time I've been smoking and I always thought something was off. I had a thought about it and came here to double check and everyone answered it for me. Thanks guys, y'all rock.

SonnyE

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 13, 2017
I've never used mine yet.

But I was thinking about using it for BBQ Beans. Heat them and add smoke.
What do you guys think?
Might make a decent bean bucket.... :rolleyes:

GATOR240

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 15, 2017
No water. I have sand in mine and cover it with foil.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.