How do you guys feel about this kettle?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks nice, they've basically taken all the addon's they sell for a Weber and incorporated. Plenty of great features for sure.

You had me at bacon, but ya.. it's pretty cool. I have a slo n sear but I just don't use it that often.

Looks like a Weber Performer. The video must have been made before SnS came out with their own kettle. But yeah, SnS makes good stuff to make a kettle more versatile.
That vid made me hungry!

Reactions: JLeonard
Nice kettle I'd look at it if I was shopping for one. Not even close to wearing out my Weber so I'm good for a bit.
Now that bacon and burger......I'd tear that up!

Jim

I clicked on the link, I'm definitely not watching the video now... I'm hungry enough!
I think you should buy one and let us know how good it works!

Just saying... in case you needed some enablement!

Ryan

Not one thing there that you can't add on to what you have already .
I use the Kettles as they are , but I know guys like the accessories .
What model Kettle do you have ?

Looks like a Weber Performer. The video must have been made before SnS came out with their own kettle. But yeah, SnS makes good stuff to make a kettle more versatile.
That vid made me hungry!
DOA!!! I thought you ment the kettle in the video. My bad.

It's got some innovations that I wish Weber would do. The slow n sear insert lives in my Weber kettle. I like that it's got 4 legs. Aesthetically, I don't like it as much. Some of it looks like off the shelf parts you'd find on knockoff grills. They might be that, I don't know.

It's got some innovations that I wish Weber would do. The slow n sear insert lives in my Weber kettle. I like that it's got 4 legs. Aesthetically, I don't like it as much. Some of it looks like off the shelf parts you'd find on knockoff grills. They might be that, I don't know.

So you have a Weber and use all of these add ons?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky