How about a late spring get together?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pgsmoker64

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 23, 2010
Prince George, Va.
Hey all,

I would like to start planning a gathering for mid to late spring and want to start by getting suggestions on a location and approximate timing for the gathering.

Please respond to this thread if you are interested and have some ideas.

Thanks,

Bill

Are you looking to do something around an event, like a charity smoke/cook? My cigar group usually does something around Memorial Day for Wounded Warriors or MS.

At this point I'm looking for suggestions!  If you have something in mind like a charity event that would be good, or could just be a bunch of BBQ lovers getting together and sharing some of their favorite dishes in person instead of via photograph.  Maybe even a tailgate-smoking session at a sports event.

I'm open to suggestions and will be happy to begin planning the event.

Regards,

Bill

Or how about a nice smoking/cookout at thw beach maybe even we can do some fishing if so there is a nice park up the road from me and its covered with trees so plenty of shade and plenty of room for  smokers and just plenty of tables
grilling_smilie.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky