Honey butter bread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lisacsco

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Honey Butter Bread

3 cup(s) BREAD FLOUR
2 teaspoon(s) YEAST
1 1/4 teaspoon(s) SALT
3/4 cup(s) BUTTERMILK
3 tablespoon(s) BUTTER
2 1/2 tablespoon(s) HONEY
1/2 cup(s) WATER
_____

Put all ingredients in bread machine in order suggested by manufacturer.
Choose light or medium crust setting. You can use a Kitchen Aid mixer to knead it for you also and bake in the oven.

This comes from someone I know from another site I frequent, her name is ol'blue and she post her own recipies that she has tested, tried and true, and I steal them from her :)

Yummmmmmmm fresh hot bread! Somewhere around here I have a CD full of bread recipes. Used to put them all into the Sierra Recipe database which I guess is no more. It was a great recipe program.

You had me all the way until you said.... bread machine
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

I started making my own bread last year after we got tired of having toasted cardboard from the grocery store.

My mixer (Sunbeam) bit the big one and now I'm stuck for the next month till I get finally upgrade to a Kitchen-Aid Professional.
PDT_Armataz_01_10.gif

Will definitely give this a try when I get my new mixer.....but I'll loaf it in the oven.
PDT_Armataz_01_20.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky