HOLY CRAP!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KM0AGA

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 25, 2022
Iowa
I made smoked shotgun shells for the Super Bowl. I had some left over. I vac sealed them and stuck them in the freezer. My wife reminded me about them tonight. So I tried them.

When I opened the bag, I was immediately hit with hickory smoke (unbelievable). I microwaved them for two and a half minutes. They were very tasty and a little chewier (not as soft when they come off the smoker). The BBQ sauce was not frozen either.

I could taste the smokiness. I have 5 left. I will eat them tomorrow.

Gross sorry but those things are disgusting to me lol another tik tok fad I avoided. Glad you're enjoying em though. they need to make a smoke glade air freshener imho

Reactions: boykjo
they need to make a smoke glade air freshener imho

I would buy that in a second...I think they also need to come up with an air freshener that smells like the inside of a humidor.

Wife very familiar with my nose blind.
I vac seal and freeze most of my smoked items. Got pulled pork and pulled chuck in the freezer.
Pork shots got eaten. I try to avoid microwaving as it ruins the texture on a lot of re heats.
I received some advice on another forum. He said to reheat them using boiling water since they were vacuumed sealed. I have a sous vide cooker that I can set 150 degrees. One hour of that and they would be good to go.

Reactions: Colin1230
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky