Hickory Smoked Meaty Beef Back Ribs (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Had some new neighbors move in over Memorial Day weekend. Being that he was formerly in the Marine Corp it seemed fitting that we take them a "welcome to the neighborhood" package.
Where's your neighborhood, and when can I move in???

Damn that whole spread looks awesome! What a way to welcome the neighbors!

I’d move to Texas for a welcome wagon like that...the weather is just a bonus when there’s food like that.

Very nicely done!! I don’t think I ever seen that T grill of yours.

Like!!

Damn Robert all of that looks awesome! I bet those ribs had so much flavor. Really like the pit and hospitality to your neighbors. Funny mine start stopping by once they smell the smoke blowing their direction too. Big points buddy don't think you could have cooked that any better.

Wow!
Now that is some of the finest Texas hospitality I've seen in awhile.
You sir, are a damned fine host.
What lucky new neighbors to move in.

Those are possibly the best examples of Beef Back Ribs I've seen, very nicely cut with plenty of meat on them... No Shiners there!

LIKE!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky