Hi from the UK

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ashley.h

Original poster
Jul 10, 2020
London, UK
Hi Everyone,

Im Ashley (Ash) and live in the UK just outside of London. I have recently got a BBQ setup that has a duel fuel thing going on with two seperate grills, one 3 burner gas and the other a small charcoal fueled grill. Im looking to use the small charcoal side to practice and learn to smoke and cook low and slow joints of Pork shoulder, Brisket and racks of ribs. The charcoal grill only measures around 16x16 inches with the adjustable height charcoal shelf being around 13x13 inches. So its not a lot of room to play with but so far I have managed to do a 3kg shoulder and 1.5 kg cut of brisket flat, both turned out great in flavour but ended up on the tough side.

I have a few questions to ask about setting the coals up etc. so shall have a look through these forums and see the best places to ask them.

All the best,
Ash

Welcome from Mississippi, USA. Don't hesitate to ask questions.....Lots of knowledge on here that folks are more than willing to share. Pictures are always good also.

Welcome from Georgia. USA! You'll find a lot of great info here.

Mike

Welcome from Wisconsin. Lots of great folks and advice to be had here. You will be cooking championship Q in no time.

JC :emoji_cat:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky