Hi from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iceboxbbq

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 5, 2007
Sarasota,FL
Hi everyone I from Fl just join up ,I've been smoking for awhile I have a char griller Outlaw w/sfb just got it also have a Cajun grill and in the works a 55 gal drum cooker had a 20x 42 Klose but had to sell due to illness I just love to BBQ my wife puts up with my hobby sometime I think she thinks I'm nuts
icon_wink.gif

So glad to see you joining up and hope to hear more from you. I'm sure with the equipment you have and had may have some good to great recipes and of course we all love photos. Again welcome to SMF.

Bill

welcome to smf this is a great place to get addicted to.....yup, little lady is actually jealous of the site because I apparently spend more time here then with her
icon_mrgreen.gif

Welcome Icebox, it's good to have another Floridian here. We need toremind the other members how hard we have it, living here where its in the 80's and the sun is always shining,and those ocean breezes blow....Seriously, welcome

Scott

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky