Herb infused Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those pics are very nice, nicenfood and hardware.
I've seen at least one other thread you posted on these Staxx.
So there is a new product you think is super nice and you're crowing about them.
I take it some believe you're invested in the product and trying to market it?

Just post pics and don't say a word unless asked, that's what I'd do.

That’s what I mean. I get dumped on. Btw. I have in $ in it.. I did the same thing with the bbq dragon a few years ago.. when I find a new toy I like to share it

FC1DDA42-4978-467C-8293-9810BDF125CE.jpeg
6ACAFB3E-62FB-478D-A94E-4FDED0E772ED.jpeg

Food looks great!!! Like for sure. And again those Staxx. I did look at them and they had me curious. as with so much going on I forgot about them. Going to go revisit these. should work on the kettle fine I would think.

They are 15x 3 1/2 x 1/4 inch thick cast aluminum they weigh like 8 lbs each. Will fit a 18 WSM but in my 22 they they were perfect. I even had room around them for some burgers.. had two on my Vision S , and one plus my SJ grate on my kettle

They are that heavy, wow! That would also act like a heat sink for maintaining good temps. Thanks for the info Lemans!

Mike

Every time I mention them I get a rash of shit. But they are awesome. The ribs I made in them were the best I ever made!!

I don't understand. I've never seen any rash of sh*t posts towards you. I thought this forum was different from other sites.

Mike

Some people don’t like you mentioning a “product “ .. but it’s all good. I’m not letting one bad apple spoil the bunch ..
let’s bbq!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky