Help with custom smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ronald Anthony Jr

Original poster
Nov 30, 2018
Hello everyone I need help. A little background on my self. I love cooking bbq. I have an offset trailer smoker made from a cement water tank that need help with, a few Weber kettles and a dyna glo wide body smoker.
I was just given a large jobox that I'm considering turning into a smoker possibly an insulated vertical cabinet style or an offset either way mounted on a trailer. I wanna know which would be the best to utilize space. The measurement are
30 deep, 74 wide, and 46 tall please help. I have a welder and can do an ok job welding.

I'd like it to be. I was wondering if I should make the bottom a fire box or two separate fire boxes on the bottom rather than one offset fire box.

There are a lot of great builders on here, if you put up a sketch of what your thinking i am sure some one with a lot better knowledge than me will be along to help. look around in the build section and you can get some good ideas.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky