Help, Need another AMNPS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mosparky

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 11, 2015
St. Louis area, Missouri
My youngest daughter has had a never used MES 30 sitting outside her garage for at least a year and is getting tired of the fiance not using it. She now wants me to teach her how to use it.
First step I need to make a mailbox mod for it. Should have everything in my garage. The one thing missing is a spare 5x8 AMNPS tray. I think the brand was sold but not sure to who. A little afraid some of the ones I see on-line maybe knock-offs and would rather get the original product.
More importantly, where to get pellets. A-maze-n sold pure Species pellets (i.e. hickory, apple, maple ect) not blended or mixed. That's what I want to get for her to start with.

Any trusted sources ??

My youngest daughter has had a never used MES 30 sitting outside her garage for at least a year and is getting tired of the fiance not using it. She now wants me to teach her how to use it.
First step I need to make a mailbox mod for it. Should have everything in my garage. The one thing missing is a spare 5x8 AMNPS tray. I think the brand was sold but not sure to who. A little afraid some of the ones I see on-line maybe knock-offs and would rather get the original product.
More importantly, where to get pellets. A-maze-n sold pure Species pellets (i.e. hickory, apple, maple ect) not blended or mixed. That's what I want to get for her to start with.

Any trusted sources ??
Funny you should mention that. I just ordered one to replace mine that has seen better days.

They have the pellets as well.

I think the last time I mentioned Ace Hardware I think you said you weren't a fan . I was in the one on Jungerman about 6 months ago and they had everything on the shelf . Trays , tubes , and pellets .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky