Hello From Wisconsin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Quiganomics

Original poster
Dec 18, 2022
Wisconsin
Hello, happy to be here. From the greater Green Bay area, been into bbq since I was 15 (41 now....damn I'm feeling old), got more serious about 10 years ago. Just started doing competition cooks last year.

Hobbies of mine include bbq, firearms, auto detailing, working out (have to burn off those bbq calories somehow...), and whiskey.

Currently my fleet of cookers include a DIY UDS, CharGriller Gravity 980, CharGriller Akorn, CharGriller Flatiron, Weber 22" Kettle, Weber Q 1000, Masterbuilt MES, and a Z-Grills 7002B modded with a cast iron griddle/GrillGrates/Grilla AlphaSmoke PID.

Looking forward to talking bbq with you folks, cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, at 41 your considered a pup around here.

Chris

Welcome from FL.
Come spring MN

JC in GB JC in GB is trying to get a SMF get together in April

Welcome from Iowa!
I think you need another smoker! Lol :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Hello, happy to be here. From the greater Green Bay area, been into bbq since I was 15 (41 now....damn I'm feeling old), got more serious about 10 years ago. Just started doing competition cooks last year.

Hobbies of mine include bbq, firearms, auto detailing, working out (have to burn off those bbq calories somehow...), and whiskey.

Currently my fleet of cookers include a DIY UDS, CharGriller Gravity 980, CharGriller Akorn, CharGriller Flatiron, Weber 22" Kettle, Weber Q 1000, Masterbuilt MES, and a Z-Grills 7002B modded with a cast iron griddle/GrillGrates/Grilla AlphaSmoke PID.

Looking forward to talking bbq with you folks, cheers.

Don't know how I missed this... Welcome from Green Bay...

JC :emoji_cat:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky