Hello from Wisconsin. Not Madison, Not Milwaukee. Hudson.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

unclejim

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 13, 2012
Northern Wisconsin
Hello all from Hudson Wisconsin. Close to St Paul and Minneapolis but still on the good side of the St Croix River in Packer land. What more can we tell ya about us? Just got a new Meadowcreek smoker but have been working up the family recipe for some time now. Have checked your forums while researching just what I wanted to buy for my "Big Boy Toy" once in a lifetime pit. In the interim I did modify my old Brinkman to make it work like it should but needed rooom to grow my endeavors.

So a TS120P push around 1100 lbs tank smoker now sits on my patio to keep me home and out of trouble.....

Last edited:
welcome1.gif
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 40,000 members and over 800,000 posts so you should be able to find almost anything you want to know. Remember the search bar at the top can be your best friend for finding answers fast!

Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks!

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course it will teach you all the basics and a whole lot more!

Well...
welcome1.gif
 Unclejim from Hudson.

Hope you enjoy your stay and invite you to toss your 2 cents worth in at any time , and that yiu share your recipes and Q-view with us often , as we like to drool
drool.gif

Have fun and ...

Hello Uncle Jim and 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF - glad to have you here 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky