Hello from Garland TX

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
My prediction is after being here a little bit a Blackstone griddle will be added to your collection...lol
Oooh, I can dream! Would love to have a Blackstone! Problem is I’m running out of room in my ‘outdoor kitchen’, known by The General as ’our patio’. Besides, visitors might leap to the totally erroneous conclusion that I was some sort of talented chef….

A great big Howdy from College Station. Just a down the road from you.
Thank you!
Heap many moons ago, I was on the Accelerated 10 Year Plan at that little education establishment you have there. Best 12 years of my life.
ps-decided to show off the place to folklets and shiny new bride just before they tore Kyle down. Spent most of the week embarrassingly lost.
At long last, instinct kicked in and soon she had her first Shiner Long Neck @ Duddley’s and The Chicken.

Reactions: tomhooper
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Oooh, I can dream! Would love to have a Blackstone! Problem is I’m running out of room in my ‘outdoor kitchen’, known by The General as ’our patio’. Besides, visitors might leap to the totally erroneous conclusion that I was some sort of talented chef….
I am starting to hide some of the cookers in the shed..lol

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky