Hello from Cheese Country

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

williamgm

Original poster
Nov 10, 2012
new to this and smoking,I'm wondering what is the best,easiest and affordable smoker,I would prefer electric or propane.Does anyone smoke meats,fish,cheese etc. as a sideline or fulltime business? Was thinking of offering it as sideline business,once I became good at it,but don't have a clue what to charge,do people bring you what they want smoked,etc.No one around here offers this type of service,any advice would be appreciated.Thanks-Williamgm from Wisconsin-GO PACK!

welcome1.gif
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 40,000 members and over 800,000 posts so you should be able to find almost anything you want to know. Remember the search bar at the top can be your best friend for finding answers fast!

Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks!

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course it will teach you all the basics and a whole lot more!

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Wisconsinite.  I know it's kind of late in the day for Black Friday, but I know Gander Mountain had the 30" MES on seal today for $129.  That's a pretty good deal, and they are pretty simple to use.  As far as doing it as a side job though, you would probably want something bigger if you were going that route.

welcome1.gif
..........Yup the MES30 at Gander is a great deal. I picked one up on Friday but the sale was not suppose to start until Saturday so if they are out, get a rain check..................Glad you are here with us....
xrocker.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky