Hello from Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phyx

Original poster
Jun 29, 2023
Been smoking on and off for a while now. Started with a Chargriller Super Pro with SFB, moved to a Bradley (it wasted 30lbs of ribs so it’s no longer used), now I’ve got an OKJ Highland, a Chargriller Super Pro (for grilling only), and a Blackstone flat top grill.

Getting back into smoking again and looking forward to talking Q with everyone.

Glad you've joined the party!!
1688076428038.png

Reactions: phyx
Hello from Nova Scotia

You found the right place for a little show and tell, and a little fun also

David
Excellent, thanks! Will be heading out East later this summer. Looking forward to seeing the east coast. We’re headed to PEI but if I get the time I’d like to take a little detour to NS. always wanted to go there (and a tour of Keith’s wouldn’t make me mad).

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Excellent, thanks! Will be heading out East later this summer. Looking forward to seeing the east coast. We’re headed to PEI but if I get the time I’d like to take a little detour to NS. always wanted to go there (and a tour of Keith’s wouldn’t make me mad).

Sounds like a good trip, yes try to take in a little of what we have here in NS.
And I hear the Keiths tour and store have a lot to offer,
I,m more of a Rum kind of guy, when I have the time to settle into a nice cool drink.

Made special for us silly Atlantic Provinces folks lol

CMW-concepts-15sep-1.jpg

David

Sounds like a good trip, yes try to take in a little of what we have here in NS.
And I hear the Keiths tour and store have a lot to offer,
I,m more of a Rum kind of guy, when I have the time to settle into a nice cool drink.

Made special for us silly Atlantic Provinces folks lol

View attachment 669282

David
Might have to pick up a bottle when out that way! I love rum. Right now I’m halfway through a bottle of Kraken. Only east coast rum I’ve had (or at least it was given to me by a friend from NS, not sure I’ve seen it locally yet) is Smuggler’s Cove.

Might have to pick up a bottle when out that way! I love rum. Right now I’m halfway through a bottle of Kraken. Only east coast rum I’ve had (or at least it was given to me by a friend from NS, not sure I’ve seen it locally yet) is Smuggler’s Cove.

I have not had Kraken yet, it is a Trinidad Molasses rum , and yes Smugglers Cove is a Cape Breton distillery with some nice rums, as far as I know :emoji_yum: 🤠

David

I have not had Kraken yet, it is a Trinidad Molasses rum , and yes Smugglers Cove is a Cape Breton distillery with some nice rums, as far as I know :emoji_yum: 🤠

David
Kraken is quite tasty. It’s worth a try for sure…plus the bottle is pretty cool. I like dark rums for sipping and white/light for mixing.

Kraken is quite tasty. It’s worth a try for sure…plus the bottle is pretty cool. I like dark rums for sipping and white/light for mixing.

Yes the bottles are very cool

I am not much for the black rum ,as the next day i know I had my full of it .

The Kraken would look good at " The Sand Bar " down stairs. We have a few different shape bottles

DSC_7722.JPG DSC_7723.JPG

David

• Love
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky