Hello all from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bshep714

Original poster
Mar 8, 2009
Dale City, Virgyna
Hey everybody,

New here but not to smoking. I have used bullet types in past (charcoal and electric) but I am now using a Perfect-Flame vertical smoker. It looks like a good forum group here.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. What part of Florida ya in I'm in Crystal River and N Fl sometimes

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to the SMF, you'll enjoy the friendly folks here who like to share good times, smokes, and Q too.

Welcome to SMF. You'll learn a lot here.
icon_smile.gif

I'm across the state from you in Malabar, wich is even smaller than Crystal River. It's basically in the Melbourne-Palm Bay-Cocoa area.

Welcome bshep..... I have that exact smoker if u have any questions, I may be able to give ya some tips ive learned on it....1 I will go ahead and tell ya now.. NEVER trust that thermometer that comes on it.. Mine was over 50 degrees off !!... Have fun and enjoy.

Hey bshep! Welcome to the SMF neighbor! I'm just a stones throw away from you in Palm Bay. You're going to like it here, lots of very experianced people who are always willing to help.

Enjoy and happy smokes!

Good to know about that thermometer, thanks. I have a reliable digital, an accurate Weber probe, and a Fluke laser thermometer.

Watch what you post on Qview especially if you leak smoking dates, or a man on a Harley might show up with a case of beer in the saddle bags!
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky