Haven't posted Qview in a while, my 4th BB Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raymo76

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 8, 2011
5 Hours, no foiling, hickory and cherry splits. Perfect bite through ribs.

dca96311_DSC03124.jpg

4686b416_DSC03169.jpg

0bbb0520_DSC03171.jpg

28049ed0_DSC03170.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I did 5 racks of baby backs and a 15 pound brisket which I cooked for my beans recipe. I divided the cooked brisket into 1 lb increments and used the food saver to seal them and throw them in the freezer, I also did that for one whole rack of ribs as well.

If you didn't know that's a Lang 36.

Great looking ribs!  Debating on pulling the trigger on a Lang this summer.  It'll just be a little hard to hide from the wife. LOL

Great looking ribs!  Debating on pulling the trigger on a Lang this summer.  It'll just be a little hard to hide from the wife. LOL
If your wife is like mine a few months into using it she'll be ready for a bigger one! My wife bought it for me as a birthday gift, it was delivered in October, and last month she told me she's ready for a bigger one so I can cook more ABT's. We're thinking definitely a mobile unit either 48D or a 60 series.

Thanks for the kind words on my ribs fella's.

Great job Raymo! How did I miss this post? The ribs look fantastic.

Sounds like you have a wife like mine, I wouldn't trade her or the Lang for anything!

WC

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky