havent been much activity so thought id post what i fdid last monday my first smoke since getting ou

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigcup

Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
Manitou Oklahoma
chicken and ribs with smoked beans

I started smokeing the chicken first was wanting to fry up some of the skin for my smoked beans

tride someething new for me atleast put bought 8 oz of pineapple  chunks in my lbleans wow what a diffelrlence everyone liked thenm,  every thing trund out great.

pulled chicken ribs bbq beans sourcrout and potato salad, only thing lleft over was a few bones the dogs didnt get

has anyone ever heard of any more bought a get togeather here in oklahoma????? would be nice to meet the smokers from atound here

Looks good , Bigcup , love the beans .

You scared me , I saw Ribs in (brine?) and then the Pot with some thing in it . . . thought you were boiling your Ribs. . . .
ROTF.gif

Like your style , a stickburner and good TBS to boot
yahoo.gif
. Your plate looks great, all the goodies on . . .
drool.gif

Keep sending Q-view , and as always . . .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky