haven't been here in a minute

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brennan

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 2, 2007
Lakewood, CO
Wow, I like what you've done with the place. I've bee pretty busy since I pretty much missed all summer being underway on RIMPAC. The wifey had ordered a metric butt-ton of green chiles from Hatch, NM and I've been roasting them for the past few days. The neighborhood smells great! I'm also having a bunch of friends over for some pulled pork and Dutch's Baked Beans. it's been forever since I made them. I made a modification to the recipe by using some fresh roasted green chiles instead of japs. I'll try and remember the q-view too. 

I have a question too. a couple of years ago, there was a recipe running around here somewhere for what my family has taken to calling corn bread puddin' I can't remember who originally posted it or what category it was posted under. I remember some of what was in it if it will help. Corn bread mix (duh), cream corn, sour cream, cream cheese(I think) were some of the major things in there. any help in tracking down this awesome recipe will be appreciated. plus the folks here who haven't had the pleasure of trying it out will be in for a treat!

it's good to be back, I hope to contribute more to this forum as I have in the past.

Welcome back. Glad to have you here.

Good morning! I've got the smoker warming up and about ready to throw on the butt. I'm excited to be at this again after my long break of being super busy for Uncle Sam. Q-views will follow.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky