Hannaford Tri-Tip

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I love it. They've been doing this sale just about every month this year. Not sure if they've been doing it longer, since I've never heard of them until I joined here. Now it's the only "real meat" my 5 year old asks for on a regular basis.

They had them for 4.99 a few weeks ago. Needless to say, I won't need to buy any this time around. I'm well stocked.

Never heard of Hanifords until my son just mentioned that there is one where he lives in Keene, NH. Will have to stop by in August when we go up to see him.

Nice Richie, enjoy! Tritip is a CA cut, I used to get them for $2.99lb to grind for burgers. Since we moved to AZ the best price I find is $4.99lb, too expensive to grind. RAY

Nice score.

Everytime I travel north of RI I hit up a Hannefords as they are the only grocery store that carries TT.

Most times they are closer to $13.00 this was the first I seen resonably priced
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky