Ham Press recipes?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wheeeee!

Wolfe Pit spam is VERY good and it wasn't too salty, IMO (google "wolfe pit spam"). I've also done the Taylor Pork Roll recipe (also very good, although I have NO idea if it actually tastes like the real deal as I've never HAD the real deal!).

I sprayed the inside with cooking spray and it came out easily, but they say you can run hot water over the outside after you refrigerate it and it'll turn loose.

You can also use it in a Sous Vide if you have one...just make sure the water level is above the meat level. You might have to drill out the in the handle (my probe fit the hole in the lid, but not the handle).

Have fun!
I was wondering about that hole in the handle but all 3 of my therms fit. I haven't tried the instant read or the Inkbird.
I'm doing a grocery run this morning so I better get googling...

Reactions: SherryT
SmokyMose SmokyMose
I just posted a jalapeno SPAM recipe I did today, would work perfect in that press, I used a stainless cylinder like the bottom of yours.
Good luck!

No big secret. Here is the website for any other members who didn't get the pm. : (

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky