Grilling steaks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gimp93

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 25, 2016
North Florida
Grilled up some steaks on my lodge sportsman.tried a new seasoning Simply organic on them. Turned out awesome!
FB_IMG_1584278465953.jpg
FB_IMG_1584278459010.jpg

Yeah it basically is but its a awesome grill i've had it for years and hope to have it for many more years to come

We use our Lodge hibachi a lot. It's the perfect size for just the two of us and is stingy on charcoal.

Ohh it was great Al even though one person in the household likes there steak ruined..well done haha but turned out awesome

Cool !!
Thanks for the Memories!!
Like.
Similar to the Hibachi I bought when I was stationed in Hawaii, in 1969 & 1970.
Kept Me & Mrs Bear in Steaks & Burgers for a year. Bought it at a Flea Market at a Drive-inn Movie place for $5. Gave it away when I moved to Ft Hood, so I didn't have to ship it home.

Bear

Been wanting 1 of those for ever , bad thing is its 10x heavier than the off brand baby kettle I want to replace, hate to end up like lucy in (the Long Long Trailer) lmao

Ohh definitely get one! Its worth it! I've had it for years plus lodge customer service is top-notch i had a little crack in the bowl when i got it they sent me a new bowl with no hesitation

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky