Grilled Deerburgers (Indoor)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Some good looking burgers there Bear! The other post his week has about 3 pages of delcious looking burgers too. You all have me needing to make a burger LOL. Gotta use up some leftovers first though.

Reactions: Sowsage
Well Bearcarver Bearcarver I finally got some! I'll be making some burgers in the near future and trying this out . also have some fish I may do soon. I know you said you use it as a tarter sauce so I'll give that a try as well.
0218202040.jpg

Well Bearcarver Bearcarver I finally got some! I'll be making some burgers in the near future and trying this out . also have some fish I may do soon. I know you said you use it as a tarter sauce so I'll give that a try as well.

Thank You Travis!!
Yup--I just started using it on Burgers, but I've used Sandwich Spread on Fried Fish for at least 50 years.---Fried Shrimp & scallops too.
But Broiled, I just use melted butter.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Those deer burgers look great John! I could go for a couple. Looks like the grill did a pretty good job. Is it a PITA to clean?

Thank You !!!
Mrs Bear says it still cleans up pretty easy. The Non-stick finish is holding up good.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Very nice!

And now that you can grill indoors, you don't need to worry about attracting those pesky deer when you grill those deer burgers. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank You Much!!
Haven't seen any Deer for 3 days!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yea great burger sammies there. They wouldn't have lasted me 3 nights though.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Still losing weight----Trying to break that "230" Wall !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks real nice Bear! That indoor smokeless grill looks like a nice piece of kitchen equipment! 3 very nice meals you had there!

Thank You Travis!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Burgers Look Great, I haven't had Deer Burgers in forever

Nice

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And for the Like.

Bear

I love that it has a cover. My indoor grill didn't and quickly gathered dust. splatters were not compatible with the spouse.

Thank You Negolien!!
The cover is great---Rubber gasket even.

Bear

Nice piece of work Bear, the three meats in those burgers sounds real nice, Like. RAY

Thank You Ray!!
We tried all kinds of mixes, and about 5 or 6 years ago, we settled on this one & love it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks excellent Bear !!

Thank You Mike!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear, it just doesn't get any better than that my friend. Those are some gorgeous burgers and as always, the variety of things you do with one cook never ceases to amaze me.Big LIKE sir!!

Robert

Thank You Robert---That's very Kind of you!
That comes from being the sole leftovers eliminator of the family for more than 40 years.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

great looking meals there bear, ya really got those grill marks down, I still got to try the sandwich spread though.

Thank You Jim!!
Oh Yeah---You gotta try that.
I buy it by the 6 pack!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Hey Bear, I think it's important that you gave your ratio b/c initially when I read the title, I thought man those burgers are going to be a little tough. (I personally think all deer burger is)

Anyway, I was curious on your smokless grill. I read the reviews and it looks like many had problems with the fan and how bad is the clean up? Looks like a lot of parts to it. Just wondering.

Some good looking burgers there Bear! The other post his week has about 3 pages of delcious looking burgers too. You all have me needing to make a burger LOL. Gotta use up some leftovers first though.

Thank You!!
Oh yeah---Gotta get rid of the leftovers first!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Hey Bear, I think it's important that you gave your ratio b/c initially when I read the title, I thought man those burgers are going to be a little tough. (I personally think all deer burger is)

Anyway, I was curious on your smokless grill. I read the reviews and it looks like many had problems with the fan and how bad is the clean up? Looks like a lot of parts to it. Just wondering.

Thank You Banderson!!
I agree---IMHO Just plain Deer Burgers are terrible!!
We've tried all kinds of ratios of Venison, Pork, and Beef, for many years.
We stopped experimenting when we came up with the one in this Thread. We Love It !!

Also, We never had any trouble with the fan, or anything else, and Mrs Bear tells me it's all very easy to clean.

Bear

Reactions: banderson7474
I thought the same thing, the sammy spread looks interesting. Good, but interesting!

I might have told this story before, but here it is:
When I was just a Cub, I carried my lunch to school in a Hop-along Cassidy Lunchbox. It had a piece of fruit, and one of the following 3 Sammies; PB & J, Lebanon Bologna (1 slice), or Kraft Sandwich Spread. None of these were very filling, which is probably why I was such a Skinny little Cub.
Then once I got to about 5th grade, it changed to a Brown Paper Bag, with either Sandwich Spread or Dried Beef & Cheese Sammy (depending on the season).
Then right up through High School, it was Dried Beef & Cheese or Ham & Cheese, at least 2 per day in a Brown Paper Bag.
As for the Kraft Sandwich Spread, since High School, I have always used it as a Tartar sauce with Fried Shrimp, Scallops, all kinds of Fried Fish, and I still have an occasional sandwich, with just Sandwich Spread on White Bread.
However I just started using Kraft Sandwich Spread on Burgers, & I Love it !!!

So give it a try---I'm betting you'll love it.

Bear

237B7B71-338F-411A-8A40-67D1188BD743.jpeg
Hey Bearcarver Bearcarver ...I bought this yesterday just because of you! Heck I don’t even have any bread in the house. Lol. But I am planning on frying a bunch of shrimp once they finally thaw out.

View attachment 433404
Hey Bearcarver Bearcarver ...I bought this yesterday just because of you! Heck I don’t even have any bread in the house. Lol. But I am planning on frying a bunch of shrimp once they finally thaw out.

Yup---You'll love it on Breaded Shrimp or anything else that's Deep Fried or Air Fried.
I like only Melted Butter on Broiled stuff or pan Fried Naked.
Let me know what you think.

Bear

I can remember as kids we eat just sandwich spread sandwich's. Also applesauce sandwich's. We eat what we had not a wealthy family.

Warren

I can remember as kids we eat just sandwich spread sandwich's. Also applesauce sandwich's. We eat what we had not a wealthy family.

Warren

Yup---I never had an Applesauce Sammy, but I had a lot of Sandwich Spread Sammies, in fact this Thread caused me to have one yesterday for lunch & one today too. They're so quick to slap together. just drop about a TBS in the middle & spread it around---Done!!
Dad was a Self-employed Carpenter, and Mom made Baseballs for a living.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky