Green Tomatoes in Dallas area

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I want to make some green tomato relish. I live about a hour north of Dallas but work in Dallas. Anyone from this area know you would sell green tomatoes? I could get the local farmer probably but would cost a lot for that many tomatoes. They will great ripe ones pretty soon but they about $3 a piece but worth it for just eating ones.

Last edited:
Central Market in Plano has some. Going to make a trip there after work Friday. Been a long time since I been there but I like that store just to expensive for me. I hope they have the olive bar open. They have the best olives in a spicy sauce. I love that green tomato relish they serve at Catfish restaurants. Going to try to make a low sugar version.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky