Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone WiFi Control Board GMG Controller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ostrichsak

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 4, 2013
Brand New. Thought I had a controller issue but plugged in and confirmed it was a wiring issue on the smoker itself and NOT the control board. Fixed the wiring issue, confirmed that this new one worked and then replaced with my old one since it had all of my WiFi settings and what not already. New price is ~$140 shipped from GMG so here's a chance to get one today and save a few bucks, a win win for someone who needs to cook something today and just realized theirs isn't working. This is the upgraded digital WiFi version that's for the GMG Daniel Boone Smokers. Easy to replace plug and play. Includes new adjustable wireless antenna. I've read you can use this to upgrade your non-WiFi grill as well. I believe you need a low pellet sensor which is pretty cheap.

$110 local pickup in Northern Colorado. $115 shipped via Venmo or Paypal Friends/Family.

(Full disclosure: stock photos but they all look the same)
GMG-6016-DB.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky