Great price on brisket @ Krogers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for the heads up. Will have to check our Krogers and see what they are going for. Usually buy 2-3 when they have their yearly $1.99 lb sale.

I gotta check my Kroger's. Not seen them that low here in Ga. for over a year. Keeping fingers crossed, thanks for the info.

Believe it's the lowest I've seen them here in the greater Indianapolis area.

Just got back from Price Chopper. 9.99/lb kept on walking. Boy am I jealous of yous guys.

Chris

With Labor Day coming up I'm hoping that the stores in our area will be running some sales. Got a couple of mom and pop stores that usually run some good sales.

Our Fred Meyer which is basically a Kroger never runs brisket lower than 4.99/lb it seems like anymore. Luckily we have a restaurant supply store that just so happens to be on my way home that has them for $2.50-$3/lb every day.

Our Freddies did have T-Bones for 4.99/lb which was a good deal!

Edit: And just like that I checked our weekly add and there is brisket for $2.99/lb now haha!

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky