Great Lakes BBQ Assoc

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

spydermike72

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 3, 2007
Flushing MI
Good Morning All,

I just wanted to let Everyone in the Great Lakes Region know that the latest edition of our newsletter has been sent via e-mail. If you are interested please send me an e-mail to [email protected]. Also the website is now up and running and is setup to accept payments for membership (we are still running across a few bugs here and there so please let me know if something is not working properly).

We think we offer a very beneficial membership package. As a member you get discounts at various BBQ/Food related stores/shops, as well as some pretty cool swag.

So if you are in Michigan,Ohio,Indiana,Canada,or dang near anywhere and want to take advantage of some of the discounts please consider joining the Great Lakes BBQ Association!!

Thanks!!

Hi mike better rub that lion tail a bit for the giants lol...mike..ps sorry the vikqueens are not much compitition this year

Nice newsletter Mike, good to see it up and running.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Lotta SMF member's here in the Great Lakes area, if you haven't yet, check out the site, offer's some great benefit's to become a member!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hey Mike, we had a rough one last week, hope to turn things around this week, it will be a tough game. The Vikes are really hurting now with AD out for a few weeks.

Hey Bubba,

Thanks, you are right about the benefits and there are more on the way. Now is a great time to join the GLBBQA and reap the rewards of membership
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky