Good Morning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Philliphe

Original poster
Oct 6, 2022
My name is Marcos Sanchez, I write from Costa Rica. I am a cook and in recent weeks I have discovered a great interest in grills, smokers and all this great world.
I was looking for several days on the web for information and yesterday I found this forum and it seems too good. I hope I can learn from all of you, Hugs

Search no further. This site has pretty much everything and the folks are really friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone is always eager to share their experiences. Welcome, from California.
Thank you very much, also in what I can help it will be a pleasure

Reactions: Sven Svensson
welcome to the forum from Minnesota! great that you found this site, enjoy your time here and have fun with your cooking!!

Reactions: Philliphe
Welcome from Nova Scotia.

Right place to ask questions, and show and tell about your cooks/smokes

David
Hi David, thank you very much for your answers. Actually my knowledge of grilling and smoking is very limited.

In our country, grills and smoked foods had an increase in the pandemic, I think that by spending so much time at home, people became barbecues watching videos and TV shows. So, in general, I think that the knowledge around here (Costa Rica) is very limited.

welcome to the forum from Minnesota! great that you found this site, enjoy your time here and have fun with your cooking!!
Thank you very much, without a doubt it will be so

Actually my knowledge of grilling and smoking is very limited.

That is why you will love this place, I could cook and BBQ, but until I joined
here almost 2 years ago I had never smoke anything on purpose ( some times I burnt things on the BBQ , so lots of bad smoke lol )
But many great folks here helped me with everything I have tried, and I am loving this new way to add to my foods

David

Welcome from Mississippi. We look forward to your posts and pics (we are visually oriented round here).
Jim

I hope I can learn from all of you, Hugs
Hey, who are you calling a Hug? I've been called a lot of things but never that. 😆

Just kidding, Philliphe. Really glad you joined us and welcome from Kansas. By the way, I have never met a Costa Rican I didn't like. Again, welcome.

My name is Marcos Sanchez, I write from Costa Rica. I am a cook and in recent weeks I have discovered a great interest in grills, smokers and all this great world.
I was looking for several days on the web for information and yesterday I found this forum and it seems too good. I hope I can learn from all of you, Hugs
Marcos, you have found the best place to meet and learn/share info on everything cooking in the world. I hope to some day to visit your country as it is awesome!

Welcome from Mississippi. We look forward to your posts and pics (we are visually oriented round here).
Jim
Of course . thank you in advance
Hey, who are you calling a Hug? I've been called a lot of things but never that. 😆

Just kidding, Philliphe. Really glad you joined us and welcome from Kansas. By the way, I have never met a Costa Rican I didn't like. Again, welcome.
Hahaha . I use the Google translator . My English is too bad.
I am glad to know that you have had contact with people from my country.

Reactions: Colin1230
Marcos, you have found the best place to meet and learn/share info on everything cooking in the world. I hope to some day to visit your country as it is awesome!
I am a believer that gastronomy unites people in a constant harmony of growth. Count on me in everything that can help you and it will be a pleasure to have you in my country. It is a very small country but much to discover.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky