Giveaway for Inkbird WIFI Sous Vide

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've used this SV several times and it's great so I'm not in the giveaway. Wow what a great prize this will be.

Don't have any Inkbird stuff yet but I am willing to give it a try.
Inkbird has never let you down! PM me your address and your name to get your prize friend

Last edited:
I have Anova (850 watts) and very happy with the device but Inkbird WiFi plus 1000 watts for $68 (with the code) sounds really nice. Feels like I am going to pull a trigger and get one more toy for me....
Pls dont miss this great deal!! Inkbird has never let you down.

I'd sure like to have a chance... Thank You!!

Also...

Thank you for being a sponsor of SMF, and doing the giveaways y'all put on... we members sure appreciate it! Y'all are top notch!

The last few years I've had the opportunity to help a few buddies out that were wanting to get into the BBQ world... I point them to y'all for their therm needs. I refer them to Inkbird, cause I use your products and they are reliable.

Appreciate again all you do as a sponsor!
Thanks for your supporting!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky