GIVEAWAY for Inkbird Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XS!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you, please include me ... I do have one, but this would be a great enabler gift to daughter/son-in-law 😀

Giveaway time! Inkbird is giving away the Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XS to this awesome community. ❤ 🍄

:emoji_fire:KEY FEATURES :
:emoji_rosette: Rechargeable Battery,The battery can last about 40 hours once fully charged.
:emoji_rosette:Magnetic
:emoji_rosette:Timer and Alarm
:emoji_rosette:3 meat probes+ 1 oven probe

Rules: Comment under this post. One Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 14-Oct.

⏰Offer a 15% CODE for the IBT-4XS (4 probe), will Save you $7.80: NZB29JNR

⏰Offer a 15% CODE for the IBT-4XS (2 probe), will Save you $6.30: XMYYR8PI

⏰Offer a 15% CODE for the carrying case of the IBT-4XS/IBT-4XC/IBBQ-4T, will Save you $2.85 TUQU7K4P

GOOD LUCK!!!

View attachment 466501
View attachment 466502View attachment 466503
Would love it I'm in

Trying again from California. My new Horizon smoker arrived and doing the seasoning cook. Once ready I could use a new inkbird to replace my old thermometer.

I just got the thermometer.
Thank you, glad to have it for using with my Smokin-It #1 when camping.
Now I can keep one in my travel trailer. My friends really liked how my IBT-6X worked when we were camping.
Dave.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
I just got the thermometer.
Thank you, glad to have it for using with my Smokin-It #1 when camping.
Now I can keep one in my travel trailer. My friends really liked how my IBT-6X worked when we were camping.
Dave.
Awesome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky