GIVEAWAY for Inkbird Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XS!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations to our lucky winner Lonzinomaker Lonzinomaker
You won the IBT-4XS :emoji_fire:
:emoji_boom: Please PM me your name and mailing info claim your prizes 👋👋

Once a year, don't miss it!!!👇
👏Amazon Prime Day is HERE!! 🔥Only 48 hrs!!! (Oct 13-14)
Check out the newest post🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

30% OFF.png

1602497486679_lADPBGY16hLCCvzNAzDNA6Y_934_816.jpg

SV+真空机.jpg

20%收纳盒.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Giveaway time! Inkbird is giving away the Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XS to this awesome community. ❤ 🍄

:emoji_fire:KEY FEATURES :
:emoji_rosette: Rechargeable Battery,The battery can last about 40 hours once fully charged.
:emoji_rosette:Magnetic
:emoji_rosette:Timer and Alarm
:emoji_rosette:3 meat probes+ 1 oven probe

Rules: Comment under this post. One Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 13-Oct.

Last edited:
Count me in!
Giveaway time! Inkbird is giving away the Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XS to this awesome community. ❤ 🍄

:emoji_fire:KEY FEATURES :
:emoji_rosette: Rechargeable Battery,The battery can last about 40 hours once fully charged.
:emoji_rosette:Magnetic
:emoji_rosette:Timer and Alarm
:emoji_rosette:3 meat probes+ 1 oven probe

Rules: Comment under this post. One Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 14-Oct.

⏰Offer a 15% CODE for the IBT-4XS (4 probe), will Save you $7.80: NZB29JNR

⏰Offer a 15% CODE for the IBT-4XS (2 probe), will Save you $6.30: XMYYR8PI

⏰Offer a 15% CODE for the carrying case of the IBT-4XS/IBT-4XC/IBBQ-4T, will Save you $2.85 TUQU7K4P

GOOD LUCK!!!

View attachment 466277
View attachment 466278
View attachment 466279

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.