GIVEAWAY for Inkbird Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XS and Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
PM sent.

Congratulations to our winner Chasec5308 Chasec5308 👋👋👋👋👋
You won the IBT-4XS and the IHT-1P:emoji_fire:
Please PM me to claim your prizes 👋👋

The following discount codes are still available:
⏰15% CODE for the IBT-4XS, will Save you $7.80: UXXMMIEB

⏰15 % CODE for the carrying case of the IBT-4XS/IBT-4XC/IBBQ-4T, will Save you $2.85:9JI75W8F

⏰20% CODE for the carrying case of the IHT-1P/BG-HH1C/HET-F001, will Save you $3.00: DN9LG9RQ

SEE U NEXT GIVEAWAY!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Giveaway time! Inkbird is giving away the Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XS and Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P to this awesome community. ❤ 🍄

:emoji_fire:KEY FEATURES (IBT-4XS) :
:emoji_rosette: Rechargeable Battery,The battery can last about 40 hours once fully charged.
:emoji_rosette:Magnetic
:emoji_rosette:Timer and Alarm
:emoji_rosette:3 meat probes+ 1 oven probe

:emoji_fire:KEY FEATURES (IHT-1P) :
:emoji_rosette:Fast responds in 3-5 Seconds
:emoji_rosette:Waterproof
:emoji_rosette:Recharged & Backlight

Rules: Comment under this post. One Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 27-Sept.

GOOD LUCK!!!

View attachment 464424View attachment 464425

Shoot! I didn't win. Lol! But I bought one of the cases for the thermometer. Got it today. Darn nice!
I thought I'd give my opinion about it.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Shoot! I didn't win. Lol! But I bought one of the cases for the thermometer. Got it today. Darn nice!
I thought I'd give my opinion about it.
:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: Thank you!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.