GIVEAWAY for 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 6 probes!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just set up my new MES and deciding which thermometer to add. With 6 probes this is definitely on my options list!

Hows the range hold up when inside? Anyone using this in a house that has wifi or wireless coverage problems? (I know its not Wi-Fi but the factors effecting coverage should be similar)

Last edited:
Just set up my new MES and deciding which thermometer to add. With 6 probes this is definitely on my options list!

Hows the range hold up when inside? Anyone using this in a house that has wifi or wireless coverage problems? (I know its not Wi-Fi but the factors effecting coverage should be similar)
Hi the product has been tested before we send to amazon. Up to 150 feet Bluetooth range but the signal can be prevented by the wall barrier or the metal roof.

Morning,hope you and your family are well!
Inkbird would like to offer one free 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 6 probes IBT-6XS here!

Rules:Please like this post and leave your comment below.The winner is encouraged to share grow process with this bbq thermometer in the Forums.Otherwise you will be disqualified from participating in future giveaways from us.
The winner is randomly picked on April 24.

:emoji_rose:Need a perfect gift for your friends?:emoji_point_right:Applying the 15% Code: ZWU7L422 (SAVE $8.50)The code only works for the Black one.
KEY FEATURES:

1.150 feet Bluetooth range with 6 probes.
2.Rechargeable battery,The battery can last for about 40 hours once fully recharged.
3.5 meat Probes and 1 ambient probe.
4.Magnetic Design and Large LED Screen.

Get more details on amazon :emoji_point_right:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R6H558K

GOOD LUCK

View attachment 441340
Count me in Thanks

Would really appreciate a new thermometer. You guys have an unbelievable product from what I've read. Would love to test the theory and spread the word for y'all!

Inkbird would like to offer one free 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 6 probes IBT-6XS here!

Rules:Please like this post and leave your comment below.The winner is encouraged to share grow process with this bbq thermometer in the Forums.Otherwise you will be disqualified from participating in future giveaways from us.

:emoji_rose:Need a perfect gift for your friends?:emoji_point_right:Applying the 15% Code: ZWU7L422 (SAVE $8.50)The code only works for the Black one.
KEY FEATURES:

2.Rechargeable battery,The battery can last for about 40 hours once fully recharged.

GOOD LUCK

View attachment 441340
I would definitely like to try my luck..as my name indicates I'm a newb and can use all the help I can get. I'd be more than happy to post results, and reviews of my future smoking projects.

KEY FEATURES:

GOOD LUCK

View attachment 441340

Please count me in. Thanks Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq

KEY FEATURES:

GOOD LUCK

View attachment 441340
Would love to try this out, especially this graduation season.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky