Gator Pit - Texas Premier 2036 Pellet Smoker Cooker - $3,000 (Carlsbad, CA)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WillPower

Original poster
Jun 27, 2019
This is not your cheap pellet smoker made overseas out of thin metal and that will fall apart on you in a year.

Cost was $3800 and a 9 month wait. Don't call me asking what I would take, its already listed make an offer instead. I bought it new about 1.5 years ago.

This pit will last you a life time, very efficient, holds temp on hours with not burning much pellets. Do cooks overnight without waking up to fill the hopper. Makes some of the BBQ I've had, just as good as the GatorPit stick burner I had.

Only selling because I moved and don't have space for it now.

If you bought directly from Rich @ GatorPit, it will cost you $600 in shipping plus a 9 month wait. I already did that, so you don't have to wait or pay for shipping. Firm on price, this pit is worth it, rather keep it for later than sell it cheap.

Gator Grill/Smoke section:
Approximately 400 pounds total weight

Lower sliding food rack is approximately 20” x 33”

Upper split food pull-out food racks are apprx. 8” x 33” each. Both racks inserted are apprx. 16’ x 33”. Insert one rack or both racks for additional cooking capacity. Making apprx. 1188 square cooking inches.

¼” thick new pipe x 20” Diameter x 36” Long food/smoke chamber

¼” thick end caps or side walls

¼” steel construction allows for better heat retention and less fuel consumption. This provides a longer burn time at a set cooking temperature

Fully welded door flanges to prevent heat and smoke from escaping the chamber and last-forever stainless steel cool touch handle

One Probe hole/port for wired thermometers

Drop Down 12” deep x 35” Long 304 Brushed stainless steel front shelf with Gator etching. Stainless steel rivets attach the stainless top to the angle frame, which is completely welded to the smoke chamber. Stainless has welded corners and 1” legs on three sides for a smooth custom fit.

Legs and lower storage area are completely welded angle iron with ¾” expanded metal mesh

Gator’s signature adjustable dual Birdhouse stacks which provide a more even heat distribution by pulling heat and smoke left and right of the smoke chamber. Each stack is equipped with last-forever stainless steel cool touch handles

11 gauge thick removable grease pan for easy clean up

11 gauge thick removable firepot heat shield to assist in spreading heat out

Large 2” brass ball valve grease drain

Side push/pull handle with two last-forever stainless steel cool touch handles

Four commercial all-weather heavy duty 2” x 5” casters. Two swivel with easy to use foot brakes to lock and secure your cooker in place. Two rigid. All four have grease zerks to lubricate axle and bearings.

Hopper Description and features: Manufactured by Smoke Daddy-Pellet Pro

· *NEW* Larger Hopper Capacity (35lbs Total)
· *NEW* Pellet Dump for Easy Pellet Removal!
· *NEW* Hopper Baffling System (Directs pellets into auger more easily)
· Universal Mounting Capabilities right or left hand application. Left mount standard. Right mount ADD $150.00
· 301 Stainless Steel Hopper Lid and Burnpot
· 36,000 BTUs
· PID controller set in 5 degree increments
· Temp range: 160°F-450°F. Individual results may vary.
· Heavy Duty .52 Amp Auger Motor
· Upgraded 301 stainless 9-hole burnpot; creates a more efficient burn
· Combustion fan facilitates a natural convection throughout the grill area
· Smoke Setting & Grill Setting
· Improved Hot Rod Design
· 100% Digitally Controlled
· Easily Mountable/Removable
· 1-Year Smoke Daddy Warranty on Hopper Assembly
· Requires 110v outlet; ±10%

Includes:

· Extra Long 5ft long RTD Probe
· 5ft Meat Probe

Hopper is removable from the smoke chamber

Complete Hopper Instructions
· Operating Voltage: AC 110V ±10%, 60Hz

The Pellet Pro® True PID Controller

The Pellet Pro® uses a True PID Controller

PID Description Overview

Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) control is the most common control algorithm used in industry and has been universally accepted in industrial control. The popularity of PID controllers can be attributed partly to their robust performance in a wide range of operating conditions and partly to their functional simplicity, which allows engineers to operate them in a simple, straightforward manner.

As the name suggests, PID algorithm consists of three basic coefficients; proportional, integral and derivative which are varied to get optimal response. Closed loop systems, the theory of classical PID and the effects of tuning a closed loop control system are discussed in this paper.

If you would like to see the full article click here: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/3782/en/

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY FAKE PID CONTROLLERS!

Your Gator Pit Pellet Cooker is tested prior to our customers receiving the unit. Pellet Pro tests each Hopper Assembly prior to sale. Gator Pit tests each complete Gator Pit Pellet Cooker prior to leaving our facility. We ensure all is in working order before our customers receive their GP Pellet Cooker. Know that when you receive your GP2036PC, you can start cooking.

Gator’s CUSTOM PRO SHOP Options Available: Limited ONLY to the custom options listed below Due to your Gator’s unique design & customization, lead time will be extended from the standard featured model above.

Attachments

• gatorpit 1.jpeg
    gatorpit 1.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 101
  • gatorpit 2.jpeg
    gatorpit 2.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 100
  • gatorpit 3.jpeg
    gatorpit 3.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 90
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky