fridge finished

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

greatful smoker

Original poster
Dec 29, 2010
my firdge converstion i done and i think it is going to work well only thing left is to add a smoke gen thinking of going with the smoke daddy inc. gen looks to be the best design but if there is any other feedback anyone can give me after you look at the pictures feel free to let me know

61f829fb_IMG_6514.jpg
a0d1d37c_IMG_6517.jpg
d3c219ab_IMG_6519.jpg
171a0500_IMG_6523.jpg
fb25b707_IMG_6520.jpg
5f92d021_IMG_6516.jpg

Thats cool. I like it. And it looks pretty straight forward to do. The A-Maze-N smoker would work well in there I think. I just ordered one for myself.

icon_cool.gif

Now thats one Bad Ass Smoker you have made there Uncle Milthe. "The Dead Head"

my firdge converstion i done and i think it is going to work well only thing left is to add a smoke gen thinking of going with the smoke daddy inc. gen looks to be the best design but if there is any other feedback anyone can give me after you look at the pictures feel free to let me know
Smoker looks real good!!!

I'd go with the A-MAZE-N-SMOKER.

If you live anywhere near SouthEast PA, you're welcome to borrow my Smoke Daddy (Big Kahuna) for a smoke or two (no charge). I'll even throw in a couple pounds of creosote.

Bear

thanks for the input guys i did chicken wings yesterday and a brisket is going in today with some other apps. so will post some q-view later today

i think i am going with the A-MAZE-N-SMOKER   so if you see a order from las vagas you know what is going in will be ordering in a couple of months after the christmas dedit is gone

New guy here...Thanks for posting the pics....been thinking of doing one of these if I can find a single door fridge or freezer around. You made it look fairly simple compared to some of the online designs I've seen on the web. Look forward to pics of some of the results....

That is one great looking conversion. Let me chime in as a supporter of the AMNS. I use mine for both hot and cold smokes and it works perfectly for both  

Sa-weet!

I think you should find that smoker a mate - and convert it into a kegerator. 

I really dig your passion GS!

q-view from first smoke in greatful smoker brisket, chicken wings, and some apps jalapenos wrapped in bacon and asparagus wrapped in prosciutto everything turned out great just need some more temp control and just some cooking practice with the smoker also doing prime rib tomorrow first time so we will see how that goes

e86b75cc_IMG_6550.jpg
af49cdc7_IMG_6554.jpg
3a5c99d2_IMG_6528-Copy2.jpg
434fb407_IMG_6535.jpg
264db62b_IMG_6543.jpg

Great looking Vittles !

Bacon wrapped asparagus----Everything is better wrapped in Bacon!!!

You may be a Newbie, but you got Great taste!!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky