Fresh Italian Pork Sausage Sammies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Alll looks great Bear!! The beet egg reminds me I need to get some going!

Thank You Jcam!!!
We Pickle a few Eggs whenever we empty another Jar of Pickled Red Beets.
Sometimes we get two batches before the juice gets too weak.

Bear

Damn...leave it to Bear to take something as simple as a sausage, make something great out of it, cook once, and make numerous meals out of it. Once again I state: the undisputed king of leftovers :emoji_wink: Good looking stuff sir!!

Bear...did you see the thread by Steve H where he did homemade sausage in the 360? That was really interesting and another great use of the air fryer.

LIKE!!
Robert

Thank You Robert!!
So many things I just can't do since my Open Heart Fiasco, and making my own sausage is just one of them.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I have to say I've really come to like Weis house brand sausage. Both the sweet and hot Italian are great. Their breakfast links are excellent too!

These Sammie's look great!

Thank You TTTT !!
How's it going in Bear Country??
Mrs Bear shops weekly at Giant, but for quick pickups she uses Weis, because it's closer.

Bear

You've been having nice weather?? How Come??
I'm not sure, but it's been seems it been pretty warm so far this winter with more rain then snow,I think we'll be seeing some robins soon! not sure why I started chuckling when I thought about the robins.:emoji_wink: :emoji_anguished:

Yup---It's been a lot warmer than any Winter I can remember, but it still never Freaking Stops Raining.
I live on top of a little Mountain, so I'm not going to get flooded, but I can see the whole top getting washed down the mountain if it doesn't stop sometime!!! LOL
Supposed to rain every hour for the next 48 hours again!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky