Free Smoking Information

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Nov 18, 2006
Connecticut
Hi All -

I put this website together last fall as a way to share info with my niece who lives in Tennesse. I compiled everything I could find about smoking and things related to it. All eBooks are in PDF format.

Enjoy

Looks about right Bubbly Top. At least we have something new to read while we await Debi's return. I feel abandoned myself. :p

Thanks for that I was about to loose it.

These are great pages of information.

DeeJayDebi are we allowed to use this and print it?

I would love to make this part of the book that I am putting together rather than try to reinvent the wheel, (besides you did a much better job than I would or will ever do)

You have been busy. These pages are fantastic, Thank You. Very valuable information. Where's the "Sausage Pages" ?
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Debi - is there anything you don't do, except leave the link to your pages? You are a DIY machine! Thanks for "sharing" the link and thanks Bubbly Top BBQ for finding the needle in the hay stack.

Keep Smokin

Cheech -

You can do whatever you want with it. It's there for you all to use. They do already have a table of contents link page so that makes it easier.

Attachment 1457

2fad3902_vbattach11642.gif

okay the new website links will be:

www.deejayssmokepit.net smoking and cheese probably move brewing area here too lots of PDF files

www.deejaysworld.net music tutors and instrument building lots of PDF files

www.deejaysgravestones.net Gravestones a New England Art Form - pre 1830's gravestone carving

They'll all be on the same server. Right now there all over the place. I rented space server from a frend i NYC and it's always crashing and burning so I've been temporarily moving the info to geocities sites until I found a good server and got them new domain names.

Of course they'll be a link to the forums and the webpage ... :D

I never out grew that little kid curiousity thing ...

You know like when they stand there and look up at you and say "Why does that happen?" or "How does that work?"

I'm also addicted to learning and get bored easily.

PDT_Armataz_01_25.gif

I don't sew if I can help it, knit, crochet, do needle point or cross stitch - I hate it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky