Franklin backyard smoker build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

ConrodM

Smoke Blower
Jul 1, 2020
Florida
I went for 250 for quite a while and then upped it to 275 :) Had to pull them a bit sooner than I wanted as it was getting down to 40*f outside and everyone was getting tired lol. Can't rush BBQ though! They still turned out pretty good. Great clean smoke flavor. I learned a lot and have quite a few things I'll do different next cook.

Also a lady at the makerspace joined us and threw a mackerel on for fun - that turned out REALLY delicious and only took maybe an hour.
Maaaannnn…… 100% Smoke Ring on those ribs!!! Ya done Good!!! Congratulations again- You Have to be Proud!! 😁👍👍

loganlejeune7

Nov 26, 2022
Hey man I know this is an older post but was wondering if you can add dimensions to your 3d picture, I am wanting to attempt this build and I really like the exact dimensions of your pit and don't want to be guessing. If possible really appreciated

Latest posts

Hot Threads