First Smoke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking Q! for the first time you really nailed it. it just keeps getting better and better as you do it. check out some fattie recipes for "meatloaf" type smokes.

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Reactions: MamaMac
Mercy! You did an amazing job there! I know what you mean about the nerve-racking part, but you will get a lot more comfortable with each new cook you do. I just got a new Kamado Joe and it's like starting over, but I'm loving it. Welcome to your new addiction! I was thinking of doing a meatloaf next too! And don't forget to try a pork loin. I just did one and brined it and never have I had such a tasty, moist, and tender loin. They have a tendance to get dry but this one was outta the park! Oh and a beer can chicken. You gotta try that too. Welcome to the forum too!

Reactions: MamaMac
Wow that smoked garlic looks out of this world... I'd love to just spread that on some french bread
We oven roast garlic several times a week. It was really good smoked, I just need to remember to pull it off a bit sooner, so it still has some density to it and it's not mushy.
Yes, it would be so good spread on french bread with smoked shrimp

looks great. hope there was some left over to take for lunch at the dairy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky