First Cook - New Kitchen

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chris_in_SoCal

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 18, 2012
SCV - So Cal
It is pouring rain all day so the tri-tip will have to wait. I decided to put the kitchen to use and make some Chicken Enchiladas.

chicken_enchilada_001.jpg

I started with a chicken breast with some Kick'n Chicken seasoning. I then cooked up some re-fried beans with added green chilies and sliced olives.

chicken_enchilada_002.jpg

Beans, chicken, more olives two cheeses and tomatillo sauce. rolled then more cheese and sauce.

chicken_enchilada_004.jpg

Placed in the oven set to Air Fry at 425* for 15 minutes.

chicken_enchilada_005.jpg

I added a dollop of Daisy and fresh pico I made last night.

chicken_enchilada_007.jpg

Attachments

• chicken_enchilada_006.jpg
    chicken_enchilada_006.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 3
Good looking cook and a safe way to break things in without making a mess! Your rotten SoCal weather reached AZ yesterday, I cooked yardbird in the oven too! RAY

Good looking cook and a safe way to break things in without making a mess! Your rotten SoCal weather reached AZ yesterday, I cooked yardbird in the oven too! RAY

Kinda crazy weather. Went from years of drought to loads of rain this year. We even had a couple of tornadoes in So Cal yesterday.

I got up this morning and had some more for breakfast. It was yummy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky