Firefox crashing about every hour....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Any application could end up causing a conflict with other apps depending on what you have installed. I work in IT and in our extensive testing, Edge Chromium was the winner in terms of performance, resource usage and stability.

I think this dispels your comment about how wonderful Edge is....

I think this dispels your comment about how wonderful Edge is....

Interesting link, Dave! I was already convinced.
Now take a deep breath. Let it out slowly....
:-)

My Lenova Laptop came preloaded with M.E. everyone told me that it couldn't be removed.
My nephew removed it with two clicks in about 1/3rd of a second. LOL
It wouldv'e taken me forever and many videos figuring it out.

Mothzilla has been running fine for me, although yesterday it wasn't connecting right away it took a few minutes to load for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Not very tech savvy either... but a firm believer that every computer should be sold with a hammer! Would get kinda spendy but would sure help me feel better !

Ryan

My Lenova Laptop came preloaded with M.E. everyone told me that it couldn't be removed.
My nephew removed it with two clicks in about 1/3rd of a second. LOL
It wouldv'e taken me forever and many videos figuring it out.

Mothzilla has been running fine for me, although yesterday it wasn't connecting right away it took a few minutes to load for whatever reason.

HEY !!!!!

I don't suppose you can pass on how he did it ???

HEY !!!!!

I don't suppose you can pass on how he did it ???

I will ask him to email me how he did it then I can post it here. It might be a few days he's not one to be very reliable he's young and has women on the brain.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky