Extra set of Camp Chef Jerky Racks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BaldEagleOne

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 10, 2018
I ordered jerky racks with my 36" Woodwind. As I mentioned in a previous post, all 3 racks had sharp ends, with one particularly bad one. I asked CC if they'd like to have the rack returned. They said no, that they were going to replace it. Instead of just one rack, they sent another complete set.

Now I've got 2 sets, but only need one. I would like to give (just pay freight) an unused set to someone with a 36" Woodwind. The caveats are that that person will have to use a Dremel tool to clean up the sharp ends, and that the racks won't be "sold" to another person. And to use the racks, the upper grate slides have to be removed.

One reason I bought the Woodwind was because of all the good things said about CC in this forum. I might have questioned this for a short time while waiting for delivery, but the grill performs perfectly, and the company lives up to its customer-service reputation.

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky